Monday, August 8, 2011

Just a few words...

I'm so excited that I have my very own blog! I guess I've always wanted one so I could make it all cute and keep my close friends posted on the big events in my life. I know this will not be an outstanding blog that everyone is going to want to read, but it's not meant to be that. As I dive into the next phase of life at John Brown University, I know things will come up that are worth telling people about, so that is why I have this. As I learn more about Graphic Design, I'm sure I will change my profile background multiple times :)
Well, I have nine days until leaving for college, so I will be packing up, saying my goodbye's and preparing to move to a new place with new people and new everything! I praise God for all he has done in my life and all he is going to do these next four years. It will be an exciting journey!
My mom and I came up with the name "The Rambling Rose" because a) it has my middle name in it and b) this blog will consist of my thoughts as they come..no particular order to it. So it's the perfect name!

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome blog!!! And, yes, I am a bit partial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah Rose! This is precious! You are precious :) I can't wait to get updates on your life via the Rambling Rose. Hahaha. We can be blog buddies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Can't wait for you to start one!

    ReplyDelete